On September 3rd, President Biden signed an Executive Order Directing Declassification Review of Documents Related to the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks. The first set of declassified information was released to the public on September 11th.911a
Naomi is a poli-sci researcher and this is her personal blog. She also publishes
News from Nowhere on SubStack.
Diary of a Political Orphan
- Biden commemorates 20th anniversary of 9/11 by declassifying FBI reports.
- Unroll: Why Merck sabotaged their own Ivermectin product.
- Thank you Mr President. #TeamGTFO
- Today’s Russia is embarrassingly more liberal than today’s America.
- Why I don’t support mask mandates for schools.
- Pfizer may be receiving full FDA approval soon, but it probably shouldn’t.
- Rumble: How the elites are tricking us again, and why we can’t let them win.
- Unroll: Boogaloo Bois have co-opted the anti-war movement.
- Rumble: Have we failed in Afghanistan?
- Opinion: The “eviction crisis” was manufactured by radical leftist politicians to further socialism.
- Unroll: Why I support our troops in Africa.
- Opinion: Medicaid expansion is better than whatever dafuq the socialists are trying to do.
- Syrian oil is for the Syrian people.
- Biden’s DOJ draws the line between political activism and terrorism.
- Dismantling the Forever War Machine
- Opinion: Caitlin Johnstone is an Anti-American regime change PsyOp.
- Erdogan laments: Nobody likes his terrorist army anymore.
- Opinion: To end the Forever War, we must repeal the Carter Doctrine.
- Troubled Waters in the Black Sea
- Bob Avakian wants blood in the streets.
- Why I support protecting women’s sports.
- Censorship is always unlawful.
- Opinion: Give Biden a break, man.
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory’s Antiracist programs are doing us more harm than good.
- al-Tanf is no longer a Syrian rebel stronghold.
- Erdogan expands his terror network in Syria.
- It’s time to dig up the memory hole.
- Of, by, and for the People… of Syria.
- Justice for Black Farmers Act ruled unconstitutional.
- The richest poor nation in the world.